1. We believe the Holy Bible as the inspired Word of God, without any error, the all-sufficient authority in matters of faith, doctrine, and Christian living.
2. We believe in the Godhead (The Trinity), existing as: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Virgin Birth of Jesus Christ, and that He is the true Son of God. He died on the cross for our sins. He was raised bodily from the dead by God the father through the power of the Holy Spirit, and ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father and is now our Great High Priest and Advocate.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is, therefore, lost. Only through regeneration by the work of the Holy Spirit can man’s salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
5. We believe that salvation is the free gift of God, entirely apart from man’s works, and is possessed by any and all who have faith in and receive the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in a regenerated church membership: that is, persons old enough to understand their need for Jesus Christ and, of their own free will, repent of their sins, is justified by the finished work of Calvary and filled with the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe that water baptism is by full immersion and the Lord’s Supper is a memorial to His suffering and death on the cross. These are ordinances to be observed by the church in its present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means for man’s salvation.
8. We believe in the personal, bodily, imminent, and glorious return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that His second coming inspires believers for dynamic and zealous life and service for Him while waiting for His return.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved in heaven, and the everlasting punishment and separation from God of the unsaved in hell.
10. We believe in the autonomy of the local church. The church shall manage its own affairs and shall not be subject to any other religious body or organization.
11. We believe in being filled with the Holy Spirit according to Romans 8:9, “…Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.”